..:: BİLGİ VADİSİ ::.. BİLGİ VADİSİ RSS   TWİTTER   BİLGİ VADİSİ FORUM FACE GRUBU  

Anasayfa Kimler Çevrimiçi Bugünkü Mesajlar Forumları Okundu Kabul Et
Geri git   ..:: BİLGİ VADİSİ ::.. > BİLGİSAYAR & İNTERNET BÖLÜMÜ > BİLGİSAYAR GENEL EĞİTİM BÖLÜMÜ
Google

BİLGİSAYAR GENEL EĞİTİM BÖLÜMÜ Bilgisayar hakkında merak ettiğiniz her şeyi ve püf noktaları burada bulabilirsiniz

Konu Bilgileri
Konu Başlığı
Peppermint's Twist - Andi Rhodes
Konudaki Cevap Sayısı
Şuan Bu Konuyu Görüntüleyenler

Görüntülenme Sayısı

Yeni Konu aç Cevapla

Seçenekler Stil
Eski 09.02.23, 20:50   #1
jockers

jockers - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
Kullanıcı Bilgileri

Üye Numarası: 17635
Üyelik tarihi: 23.04.2018
Mesajlar: 12.651
Konular: 12651
Rep Bilgisi
Rep Gücü : 19
Rep Puanı : 10
Rep Seviyesi : jockers is on a distinguished road
Aktivite
Level: 70 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Paylaşım: 862 / 1725
Güç: 4217 / 32445
Tecrübe: 2%

İletişim
Standart Peppermint's Twist - Andi Rhodes

epub | 1.09 MB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BJFFWY16 | Author: Andi Rhodes | Year: 2023

Description:
Alıntı:
Peppermint.
My life has never been one of ease. Taken at fifteen, I was subjected to horrors better left in the dark, and then shunned by the people who were supposed to love me. Even with all that, I was one of the lucky ones. Because I was rescued by members of the very motorcycle club I am now proud to call my family.
But that doesn't mean I don't have scars. Deep, depressing, never-ending emotional pain forever reminds me of what I went through. That and the image of my tormentor, which is tattooed on my brain. It's been years since I've seen that face, but it's back. Only, it's different. The soul occupying the body isn't black as pitch. The man owning the body is a wise-ass, commanding, possessive, and a healthy dose of sweet and sin.
Can I trust the man with my tormentor's face? Or will he destroy me in ways I never dreamed?
Nico.
I'm the black sheep of a family who built their empire by treating humans like they're a commodity to be bought and sold. Banished at thirteen to spend my teenage years at a boarding school with no tether to the people I grew up with, all because I didn't conform to who they wanted me to be. But I was okay with that because at least I had a chance to be normal. And karma's a bitch.
My cousin and I planned for years to end the suffering our family caused and destroy those who caused it. We almost did it, too, but one member remains, still wreaking havoc on the city I call home again. Add in the fact that I've met the woman of my dreams, who happens to hate and fear me on sight, and life is a real barrel of laughs. No matter. I'll win her over and make her mine.
I just have to convince her that I'm not who she thinks I am and keep her alive long enough to do it.

Devil's Handmaidens MC is a multi-author world focusing on a badass all-female MC with various chapters/locations written by some of your favorite MC authors.
Category:Romantic Suspense, Romantic Suspense, Contemporary Romance

Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/1c5a889a789a42b609941072428e3751/
Kod:
https://ddownload.com/l8dasjbnfp3x
Kod:
https://1dl.net/6sijj2n4m98t
ww.uydulife.tv
jockers isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Yeni Konu aç Cevapla