..:: BİLGİ VADİSİ ::.. BİLGİ VADİSİ RSS   TWİTTER   BİLGİ VADİSİ FORUM FACE GRUBU  

Anasayfa Kimler Çevrimiçi Bugünkü Mesajlar Forumları Okundu Kabul Et
Geri git   ..:: BİLGİ VADİSİ ::.. > BİLGİSAYAR & İNTERNET BÖLÜMÜ > BİLGİSAYAR GENEL EĞİTİM BÖLÜMÜ
Google

BİLGİSAYAR GENEL EĞİTİM BÖLÜMÜ Bilgisayar hakkında merak ettiğiniz her şeyi ve püf noktaları burada bulabilirsiniz

Konu Bilgileri
Konu Başlığı
Fat Cat - Rachel Vincent
Konudaki Cevap Sayısı
Şuan Bu Konuyu Görüntüleyenler

Görüntülenme Sayısı

Yeni Konu aç Cevapla

Seçenekler Stil
Eski 19.04.23, 01:03   #1
jockers

jockers - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
Kullanıcı Bilgileri

Üye Numarası: 17635
Üyelik tarihi: 23.04.2018
Mesajlar: 12.651
Konular: 12651
Rep Bilgisi
Rep Gücü : 19
Rep Puanı : 10
Rep Seviyesi : jockers is on a distinguished road
Aktivite
Level: 70 [♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥♥ Bé-Yêu ♥]
Paylaşım: 862 / 1725
Güç: 4217 / 32438
Tecrübe: 2%

İletişim
Standart Fat Cat - Rachel Vincent

epub | 429.43 KB | English | Isbn:‎ B0BQ7NJM3K | Author: Rachel Vincent | Year: 2023

Description:
Alıntı:
Off a two-lane highway outside of a southern Tennessee town you've probably never heard of stands a hole-in-the-wall establishment called the Fat Cat Bar and Grille. Drinks are served by a woman named Charley, who seems to hear things a little too well and see things a little too clearly. She might listen to your life story, but she won't tell you a single word of hers.
The other thing she won't tell you? That you have wandered into the only shifter-friendly bar in the country.
In the three years since I was infected, I've finally managed to put my life back together. The bar is actually turning a profit. That bad breakup is totally behind me. And as Marshal, I now run the northern zone of the Mississippi Valley Pride.
So when two fierce, gorgeous strangers accuse one of my regulars of killing a human woman-a charge he vehemently denies-I'm determined to get to the truth. With the victim's brother in search of justice, the widower demanding brutal vengeance, and the fate of the entire "stray" Pride resting on the outcome of this case, I can't afford to make a mistake.
But then my investigation unearths a shocking connection to a killer I put in the ground years ago, and I realize the cards were stacked against me before this game even began.
Category:Werewolf & Shifter Romance, Romantic Fantasy, Paranormal & Urban Fantasy

Kod:
https://nitroflare.com/view/028960B8E8B043D/
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/6134fbda8fa241f17de74e5aa85974e9/
ww.uydulife.tv
jockers isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla
Yeni Konu aç Cevapla